Terms & Conditions for SynapseGum.com
This agreement is in effect as of January 15, 2020.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
CBD is a very personalized supplement, and may not be effective for some individuals. We cannot ensure a guaranteed or standard reaction for everyone. Some people only need small amounts of CBD while others find they need to take much more to reach their desired goal.
Any advice or suggestions we are able to make are limited due to restrictions placed on dietary supplements by the FDA.
What we do advise is reading scholarly articles on the efficacy of CBD for your particular needs and circumstances. CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis and hemp, so effects – mental or physical – may not be felt.
Synapse sells products that contain cannabidiol (CBD), a cannabinoid found within cannabis and hemp. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we can not make claims as to any benefits for products containing cannabidiol.
Hemp containing no more than 0.3% THC is legal in most US States, however, Synapse contains 0% THC and does not take any responsibility regarding legality in specific countries and does not provide legal advice. Please inform yourself about the legal status of hemp-derived products in your country, as we cannot guarantee delivery. Contact your local authority to verify the legality of hemp and CBD products in your country and/or state.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, mobile application, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.synapsegum.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Synapse Limited Liability Company and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Synapse Limited Liability Company or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Synapse Limited Liability Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Paid Subscriptions/Recurring Orders
Your paid subscription(s)/recurring order(s) (hereafter referred to as ‘Paid Subscription’), will continue until you cancel your Paid Subscription through your account on SynapseGum.com. Your Paid Subscription will automatically commence on the first day a Paid Subscription product is successfully ordered with the delivery frequency election when you first set up your Paid Subscription. By submitting your payment details, you agree to this charge. You must cancel your Paid Subscription via your account on SynapseGum.com.
Subscription fees are billed or charged on the first day of the applicable subscription period. If any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied, Synapse Limited Liability Company reserves the right to cancel your Paid Subscription and to collect any rejection or insufficient funds fee and to process any such payment by the payment method you have submitted to us.
Auto-Renewal for Paid Subscription
The Paid Subscription you have signed up for will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected. To change or discontinue your Paid Subscription at any time or the renewal period, go to your account settings or contact us. If you terminate a Paid Subscription, you won’t be eligible for a refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period, as spelled out in our Refund Policy below.
Due to the food nature of our product, returns are not accepted. However, we’re always here for you, so please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you have any issues or questions and we’ll do our best to help.
All content and materials available on www.synapsegum.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Synapse Limited Liability Company, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Synapse Limited Liability Company.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Synapse Limited Liability Company from our offices located in the state of CO, US. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of CO, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of CO, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in US, CO You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, SYNAPSE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Synapse Limited Liability Company
2600 W 8th Ave
Denver, CO 80204